Thanks for your help. That did the job.

Thank You

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mullen, Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:19 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Java 1.4

Add CBC.SCLBDLL to your linklist.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Steely
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Java 1.4

We are installing Java 1.4 on z/OS v1r7. When we try to execute the java
-version command we are getting the following messages:

# java -version
CEE3501S The module IOSTREAM was not found.
         From compile unit /u/sovbld/142/builds/cm142/cm
s/pfm/atoe.c at entry point atoe_dllload
          at statement 2166 at compile unit offset +0000
000060 at address 0AD4B310.
Ý1¨ + Done(137) java -version
  33554491      Killed  /usr/lpp/java/IBM/J1.4/bin/java

We found IOSTREAM in the CEE.SCEEH library. We are not sure what to do at this
point. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html