Miklos Szigetvari wrote:
   Hi

I would like to get an independent LE enclave for all of my subtasks in a multitask application.

(Subtasks A starts an LE application, and subatsks B also starts another LE application. I got some U4093 X'AC' abend , as I can specify POSIX(ON) once in nested enclaves )

My understanding is if you do ATTACH you get separate processes,
if you do LINK you get nested enclaves.

Looks like you need to look at using C multi-threading
to get what you want.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

-- to be included in our opt-in list of announcements of
-- new courses and other products and services from The
-- Trainer's Friend, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]