Hi All,
Could someone please enlighten me on the below query ? :

Q.  I have renamed a LNKLSTed  load library  ( say ,  ABC.LOAD  on VOLSER =
XXXXXX ) to ABC.LOAD.OLD . I have then named a new version of the same
product load library  to the same name ( ABC.LOAD.NEW  on VOLSER=XXXXXX
to ABC.LOAD  ; yes it is on the same volser). Keeping in mind the VLF  must
be using the old copy of the load modules contained in ABC.LOAD . Is it
possible that VLF  be made to include the load modules from the new load
library in its dataspaces without having to IPL the system ?

Note :  I cannot copy the members of the new load-library into the old load
library  as the old one does not have enough space .The new load library
has additional number of members in it with the new release that I have.

Thanks in advance.
Raj

" You wanna see a miracle ??.......Be the miracle !! "

for such purpose.