Dennis, I just sent you the time zone routine you asked for. I sent it
direct;y to your Netscape e-mail address from my gmail account
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), as I am having some trouble with my main one.

DJ

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:29:49 -0500, Denis Gäbler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> that would be great. I'd really like to have a look at that subroutine.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Denis Gäbler.

spam and email virus protection.