On 2/21/07, Bill Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Have you contacted IBM support?  This certainly sounds like the way to go.

Just to let you know that this was in fact an error in the COBOL program,
specifically the INVOKE verb was incorrectly coded.  Since we got past that
error, we hit a couple more errors which all gave similar symptoms.  It
seems that any error invoking Java classes or calling JNI routines will
result in this sort of symptom and a similar set of messages.

Jim McAlpine