From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jousma, David
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 7:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS 1.8, TSS 9.0 and ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO)

Oops, that should have been ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO)

Fixing subject for accuracy.

Does anyone have the above combination working?  We are just kicking the
tires of z/OS 1.8 in one of our sandboxes, and it seems as though TSS 9
has problems if ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO) is set in DIAG00.  I find it
somewhat hard to believe, but I guess I am not surprised.  I did a quick
search on ca's support website and didn't see anything that caught my
eye.

Dave

Dave Jousma
Principal Systems Programmer