Exactly what I wanted.  Using the wrong key words in Google
search.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Knutson, Sam
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Jes exit05 - $repexit/$addexit

I think you want file 198

File # 198 JES2 Exit Dynamic Reloader Command from Bob Break NEW

//*        11  Update to File 198 from Bob Break, to add a version  *
//*            of the JES2 Exit Loader program that works for JES2  *
//*            on z/OS 1.7 only.  Member name is CBTEX05.  All the  *
//*            old versions of the exit loader are still there.     *

http://www.cbttape.org/ftp/cbt/CBT198.zip

http://www.cbttape.org

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."