In a recent note, Shane Ginnane said:

> Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:03:58 +1000
>
> In this, as in so many other things, it is SDSF that needs to be dragged
> kicking and screaming out of its own little cocoon.
> Fell free to flick a request their way.
> It'll be ignored.

Thanks for the encouragement and redirection.  PMR submitted on SDSF (I
believe that's the proper form for a "request" that erroneous behavior
be repaired).

I guess we'll find out how quickly they can reply "WAD".  But at least
once before, SDSF gave me WAD (on a behavior less clearly erroneous than
this -- performance), only to repair it _sua_sponte_ in a (much) later
elease.

-- gil
--
StorageTek