If you are using RACF, then issue the commands:

RDEF FACILITY STGADMIN.DPDSRSN.CBC.SCCNCMP UACC(NONE)
PE STGADMIN.DPDSRSN.CBC.SCCNCMP CLASS(FACILITY) ID(...) ACCESS(ALTER)
SETROPTS RACLIST(FACILITY) REFRESH

Now, go into ISPF option 3.4 and bring up the dataset you want to rename
on the pack on which it resides. Do option "r" to rename the dataset,
you'll get a prompt telling you it's in use, but you can still rename
it.

Now, on that volume create CBC.SCCNCMP.NEW to be the proper size and
copy into it. Now rename it to CBC.SCCNCMP.

Ref:
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/dgt2s340/2.6.
3.4

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.