Steve,

There are many good products on the market.  Endevor, SCLM, Changeman, bare
bones ones like Panvalet and Librarian.

You need to decide what kind of effort do you want to get involved with.

Endevor and Changeman will maintain everything you are looking for.  But can
take a staff to support either of them.  Plus they both require knowledge of
setting up Data sets, JCL, ISPF, REXX, and CLIST.

SCLM, Panvalet, Librarian are very basic.  You can maintain versions but need
to establish processes that will backout changes or implement changes.  Which
means you also need to know what else needs to be run when updating things like
CICS, DB2 or MQ functions.  Changeman and Endevor can be tailored to do that
automatically.

I would recommend you contact both Endevor and Change Man to see if they can
cross platform to VSE and VM. I do not know if either can do that.  SCLM,
Panvalet, and Librarian would need things written to do that.  That will be
labor intensive.

Also, do you want to maintain your system libraries under this product as well.
 I am thinking about Parmlib, Proclib, etc...  Some shops put everything under
the control of their source manager and some don't.  As a Sysprog I do not want
to see that happen to my SYS1 data sets.  But maybe your shop does.

So decide on your direction, the products are all good.

Lizette