On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:32:31 EST, IBM Mainframe Discussion List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is ISAM still used anywhere under MVS/ESA/OS-390/z?

I don't quite know if I should admit to this, but we still have seven ISAM
files in use under ZOS 1.4  The application guys have been told that 1.7
won't support ISAM, but I have yet to see any action forthcoming.

Surely I am not the only site in the world? What about all those US
government sites supposedly still running MVS/XA, OS/360, OS2 or something?
Don't tell me they are an urban myth?

Dave