Nope, and it's a brand new unit - I updated all the software on it last
week, too.

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:05:17 +0100, Vernooy, C.P. - SPLXM
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>""Doc Farmer"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
>> My phone didn't have any problems, but my Garmin GPS wouldn't
>automatically
>> deal with the DST change.  I had to force it to switch to standard.
>Which
>> was weird, because both of my atomic clocks (WWV controlled) coped
>with the
>> issue.
>>

>When we had a change of DST a couple of years ago, Garmin brought out a
>software update to correct the DST moments. Didn't you get one this
>time? The satelites broadcast a universal time and the unit must
>calculate the local time, which depends on position and DST state.
>
>Kees.

>For information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential
and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment
may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related
to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke
Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees
shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-
mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.
>Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch
Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered
number 33014286