Not sure what did it, but I'm getting a new error,
an OPEN problem, so I'll work on tracking that down.

Thanks for the suggestions; I'll also try and figure
out which one made the difference.

(It was not having to use a null-terminated string,
however; that is just one of the ways to pass the
parmt to BPXWDYN).

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

-- to be included in our opt-in list of announcements of
-- new courses and other products and services from The
-- Trainer's Friend, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]