On 12 Mar 2007 07:05:09 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main you wrote:

> [...]

Since one of the major hysteria media tycoons is Rupert Murdoch from
Austrailia, I don't think the Aussies on the list are in much position
to be smug.  More on topic, my PC and my wife's laptop coped.  I don't
have a mainframe to deal with but I hope all of them in the affected
areas of the United States of America and Canada were at least
checked.