From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Terry Pollard
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Email reports from CA-Deliver or CA-View

Hi,

I have just installed CA-Deliver and CA-View for a client to replace their
ISV/Homegrown report distribution system that allows them to distribute
reports via email.

In a meeting I just attended they believe it is not possible to do the same
with Deliver or View. I am aware of the PC web based facility to browse the
reports under View, but I suspect it costs for the client side software.

Is there anyone running these products that has a method of emailing a
report and/or bundle to an email address?

Thanks,
Terry

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html