----- Original Message ----- From: ""John Benik"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: Using RMM in a large STK environment?

It isn't a question of what's common, we are just trying to make sure that
either will do the job in a shop as large as ours.  Just want to make the
best choice for our environment.  From the replies I've seen either one
will do the job we need.  Which brings me to my next question, as our
training with RMM has been RTFM only I would like to know if there are any
training classes offered or possibly something at Share for RMM training.

John,

Contact me offline.

Regards,
Thomas Conley, President