On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 11:05 -0400, Gary Green wrote:

> Back then, the "Advanced Assembler Language and MVS Interfaces" was
> available on Amazon for $332.00.  Well, just for ha-ha's I checked today's
> going rate.  Someone has a new copy of the book and was asking $450.00, plus
> shipping!

I mentioned this in the office, and one of the DBAs raced over to his
bookshelf.
Yep - he had one of the original series.
I've got one of the second series - hardly ever opened. Collects dust
whilst the Linux kernel references next to it get all the action.
Regardless, *NO* mine ain't for sale.

Shane ...