Hi,

Everyone in our company cannot get into the web version of IBMLink
today.  We are all being presented with the Entitlement page.   TN3270
version is working fine.  It seems the mappings for web id to account or
something is not working properly.    The help desk won't open it as a
SEV1 since we can login even though no one can work.  I found 4 of my
co-workers who had the problem while I was on with the help desk.

I really liked the part where the technician asked for my userid and
password so he could see what is happening.  I would have been happy to
share out my desktop with him using an IBM tool like AOS but our policy
is pretty strict about giving out your password over the phone.

Anyone else seeing this today?   If so please call the IBMLink help desk
1-800-543-3912 so they get reports from multiple accounts and will
escalate it.

Maybe it just is GEICO's account but I am skeptical.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.