I use the "Download Director" Java application to do this. Works fine.
This is on WinXP Pro.

Getting all the parts up to the z/OS system is "tricky" except that I
have Cygwin installed on WinXP, so I can create a "tar" file which can
be processed with the z/OS pax command.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.