Schiradin,Roland HG-Dir itb-db/dc wrote:
hmmhh... I fixed a lot of such coding technics after AMODE31 comes alive.

Peter Relson notwithstanding, Steve was looking to diagnose the source of error, not an elegant solution. I also stated how to fix it permanently.

I see no problem with dangerous code, provided such instances are documented and reviewed prior to implementing system changes.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT

new e-mail address: gerhardp (at) charter (dot) net