On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:27:14 -0400 "Veilleux, Jon L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>Binyamin, how do you enter attribute bytes to CLIST, it doesn't handle
:>hex as far as I remember....

Can't you just type them in? &STR() with CONTROL ASIS?

:>The user would rather use line mode than panels. I am not sure what
:>their reasoning is.

Why not find out? Tell him there is a better solution.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com