Lizette Koehler wrote on 03/20/2007 02:27:47 AM:
> Actually, if you run DB2 in shop at V8 or higher, then you have DFSORT.
You
> would need to contact the person in your shop that installs system
software
> like DFSORT.

DB2 Utilities can use DFSORT without a license.  Any other use of DFSORT,
such as the example I gave, requires a license.

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: PARSE, JFY, SQZ, ICETOOL, IFTHEN, OVERLAY, Symbols, Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/