Darren Evans-Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'll be upgrading Listserv sometime Tuesday morning. Postings will be queued
until Listserv comes back up. The web interface will be down also during this
time. I'm expecting the outage to be brief (knock on wood).

What a slick web interface! Now please add music, animation and vibrant text
and then we can have a nice chat! ;-D

Darren, thanks for maintaining this listserv. I appreciate it much!

Groete / Greetings

Elardus Engelbrecht!