On 20 Mar 2007 08:41:25 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Veilleux, Jon
L) wrote:

>Try this...the java translations for [] will need to be fixed. One of the
>problems of E-Mail and cut and paste. Also you will need to be at a level of
>z/OS that supports SYSOUT for STDIN STDERR, or you could change those DDs to
>use HFS files:

I don't understand this code (/TMP ???) - except I was unsurprised
when it didn't work for me:

IEF344I ZHBHELLO COPY1 OUTPUT - ALLOCATION FAILED DUE TO DATA FACILITY
SYSTEM ERROR
IGD17501I ATTEMPT TO OPEN A HFS FILE FAILED, RETURN CODE IS (00000081)
REASON CODE IS (0594003D)
FILENAME IS (/TMP/HELLOWORLD.JAVA)