For an historical perspective, I tried it on os/390 2.9 and got the
invalid label error.

Thanks,

Jim Weidt

Senior Systems Engineer

Jostens Inc.

Office: 952-838-7555

Cell: 612-419-3738

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail
communication and any attached documentation may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended only
for the use of the designated recipient(s).  It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized person.  The use,
distribution, transmittal or retransmittal by an unintended recipient of
this communication is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, please delete it from your system without
copying it and notify the above sender.