snippage

>>This is my last reply on the subject of SHARE.

>>Ed

>If only that statement was true, life would be grand!

Lord, I second that !!!!

Ed,

Is there any way it could be your LAST POST......PERIOD ????
Sure would be nice to hear SOMETHING.....ANYTHING positive about
IBM....JUST ONCE !!!
I guess I need to add him to my spam filter.

Tom Savor
Fidelity National Information Services

This message contains information from Certegy, Inc which may be confidential
and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify by e:mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]