Hi all,
I got  a call from operator that there is message of this alert at the console.
"IEC361I CATALOG UCAT.VPA0509.IMSP01 (DATA)  HAS REACHED   96% OF THE MAXIMUM
EXTENTS"
and I found that UCAT.VPA0509.IMSP01 has been extended up to 118 although I
have deleted many data sets that related to this catalog.
How can I decrease the number of this VSAM extent ?
Anyone can suggest me to resolve this ?
Thanks in advance,
Notty