Andy,

  I believe that Library Server still will only work with XML Toolkit V1.6.  I
know
1.6 of the xml toolkit is out of support, but library server has not been
updated
to use the newer versions yet.  I'm just getting to working on 1.7, and
although I had the XML toolkit (v1.7-v1.9) on my system, I couldn't enable the
extended search ability until after I had downloaded and installed V1.6.

  Check the XML toolkit home page, they have a link so you can download
V1.6 of the toolkit.  Also, when I was researching this, I found that there is
an
apar, currently in open status, to get library server updated to use XML
toolkit
V1.9!  That apar is PK41434.

Pete