Miklos,

I believe in this environment, each TCB will needs its own CEEPIPI
environment.  If there will be multiple TCBs that need POSIX(ON), then you
probably also need to do the BPX1SDD (set_dub_default) call to tell UNIX
System Services to create a new "process" just prior to the CEEPIPI
initialization call.  The U4093-AC is specific to multiple POSIX(ON) enclaves
in
the same LE process, but I am missing how you might be getting that.

I know I have not addressed all of your questions.