In a message dated 3/29/2007 11:18:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

mainframe disappears.)  For the purpose of editing, I've never  seen anything
to beat Superwylbur's RANGE.  Great  tool.

Yeah, I was a consultant right across the street from NIH in Rockville.
RANGE, substr as edit command and a few others I don't remember were just part
of
the package. Definitely a superior design by folks that used the product. We
used to have contests on how many commands would it take to do stuff? Usually
it  was one or two, really toughies were three....