Dave Reinken wrote:

> I would agree that the date in the article is bogus. The boomerang
> should happen on Sunday, April 1, NOT Saturday, April 7.
>
> Cisco would agree, for what it is worth.
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_field_notice09186a00807e02b1.shtml
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/3xx43u

The article is also internally inconsistant in that it says "Daylight
savings time (DST) began three weeks early this year, on March 11,
2007", yet also gives the dreaded bounce as 3 weeks and 6 days later.

--
Don Poitras - zSeries R & D  -  SAS Institute Inc. -  SAS Campus Drive
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (919)531-5637  Fax:677-4444     Cary, NC 27513