-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John R. Ehrman (408-463-3543 T/543-)
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 12:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Wylbur History

Gerhard Postpischl is correct -- I had nothing to do with the
development of Wylbur. I was an enthusiastic user at SLAC, and
wrote a "Wylbur Tutorial" that got widespread use.

John Ehrman
<SNIP>

In OBS/WYLBUR which ACS acquired, your name showed up in several spots
as the person that fixed this or added that. Since I no longer have
access to that source, I can't tell you the precise locations and items.

In fact, I was rather amused by this because I notice your name in the
code in a few places right after you told the JES2 people that they did
not own SYSPARM.

Regards,
Steve Thompson