Hi Bob
Thanks for your time :-)

You were wright of course,  R7=Changed Jobcard R9= SAVED Jobcard
Sometime one is just blind :-(

You wrote :
" I'm afraid JES2 is using JCTJNAME to fill in $HASP100 and you haven't changed
that."

I searched the $JCT(in fact the whole maclib) and the JCTJNAME Field is not
available any more

The reason for all this is , that we send Jobs from CICS into JES2. The Jobname
is created depending on a "name" Field  In germany we have this funny chars
like ä ü ö. like MÜLLER and Bäcker  Jes does not like this.

Will change the EXIT and retry. Have to IPL the system for that.

THANKS AGAIN

Giovanni

--
M f G.