Hello!

We use relocatable routines which are called from within our programs.

The routines' compilation produce object (not load module), which, as I
know, is used during the programs' link-edit.

As far as I understand, when a relocatable changes (and is recompiled for
the production of a new OBJ), the programs using it have to be re-compiled
for "attaching" its object to their load module (during link-edit).

The first question is whether my understanding is right.

My second question regards DB2 relocatables used within DB2 programs: How
should they correctly be treated for having their DB2 BIND in sync with the
programs' corresponding load module?

Any explanation and/or reference is welcome.

Thank you.

Chris.