I've got

NETSRV1 SOCKET=LOCAL in my Jes2 parms... no errors.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Pace
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: NETSRV confusion

I've manually made TCPIP NJE connection to my z/VM system.  Now I wanted
add it to my JES2 parameters,. but am running into an error I don't
understand.
To manually start netserv I enter
$ADD NSV(001)

So in JES2PARMS I added
NSV(001) SOCKET=LOCAL

But during startup I am getting
$HASP003 RC=(03),NSV(001)  - INVALID PARAMETER

I've tried replying with every combination I can thing of.
NSV(1)
NETSRV(001)
NETSRV(1)
NETSRV1

All return the same error.  The manual does not mention if the parameter
has
to follow some other parameter.

--
Mark Pace