Is it just me, or does anyone else have the understanding that an
interface needs written documentation?

Example: If you are using some of the Unix Systems Services, or TCP/IP,
you are told to look in the macro library for doc.

It seems to me that if a system service is documented (say a BPXnccc
call), then all the info for this should be given and not send one off
to read the code of some macro.

Any thoughts?

Later,
Steve Thompson

-- Opinions expressed by this poster are those of this poster and not of
the poster's employer --