Has anyone successfully used the RMF post-processor to read SMF data from
LBI tapes?  (BLKSIZE > 32K)

Currently, I receive an S013-E1 abend.   z/OS is at 1.7.

I can read the tape back into DF/SORT and have it convert the data back to a
block size less than 32K, and all is well.  But, I just need to get as much SMF
data onto a tape as possible (especially a monthly roll-up tape).  RMF
reporting is just the first thing that I've run across; I'm sure there must be
others.

And, does anyone know of any other utilities that one normally runs with SMF
data that can't read an LBI tape yet?