From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Knutson, Sam
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: zAAP Eligible Work

Nope.  Works fine on prior releases with the zIIP web deliverable and
some APARs for z/OS and DB2 V8.  We have been using this on z/OS 1.7.1
without any zIIP or zAAP installed to monitor eligible time.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."