On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 13:50 +0200, Víctor de la Fuente wrote:

> Our Soft Capping works at 150 MSU. If (as Kees said) 1 MSU = 1000000 SU/hour
> = 277'78 SU/sec, and we have 150 MSU => 41666'67 SU/sec.

I thought that might have been the case - you're getting too involved in
the math.
Soft capping doesn't affect the SU delivery capacity of the machine. It
merely means you get dispatched for a proportionally less period of
time. And don't forget you still have 3 engines.
There is also the small matter that even the UP engine of the 7xx series
is only just capable of delivering slightly more than 100 MSU. The 703
engine is slightly below.

Shane ...