>within the Try&buy agreement with IBM, we temporarily enhanced our z890
from
>capacity setting 230 to 470.  Needless to say that everybody within our
organization and the
>customers, too, were impressed by the improved response time.

Walter - I'm guessing its not too much of a stretch to think the IBM
marketing guys would say your missing the point - Its a Try& >BUY<
agreement.  Don't turn it off - just buy it!  ;-)

I don't like the gradual idea... just extends the pain... like slowly
turning the screws on the rack.  If you have to turn it off, just chop away
and make sure the management fellow who signed the agreement sends the
change notification out.

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer
Systems Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]