Gregory, Gary G wrote:
Ok, now I have a question - why did IBM drop support of Personal
Communications/3270 (PC/3270)?  Just wondering since I thought it was
the best at really emulating a 3278/3279 (ducking).

If they dropped support for it, it's news to me. I'm running what I believe to be the latest (PCOM 5.9) and I *think* it's fully supported!

At the very least, I'm certain of these facts: Phoenix Software is paying annually for PCOM maintenance and the build date on the version I'm running right now is July 2006.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc