Phil Payne wrote:
Forget PSI.  Forget Fundamental. And forget PWD.

It's about zSeries End of Life, and how to control the collapse.

That's the most chilling work-related statement I've
seen in almost 40 years working in mainframes.

Are you really saying end of life for z/OS and z/VSE?
Because I see IBM continuing support of zSeries in the
forms of z/VM and Linux.

Kind regards,

--
-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

** Spring Promotion **
    10% - 15% off for classes booked by April 30, 2007
              to be taught by September 30, 2007
    Call or email for details.
** Spring Promotion **