Actually I think CICS has the CLER command to do that and IMS something
similar.  It just seems that under TSO or BATCH it is lacking.  Typically I
set up the LE options to always list the options because somebody somewhere
could over ride something and not tell me.  You know - I did not change
anything - comment?

Lizette

--Yes, that option does work. However I was looking for a possible Utility
 --common to all systems. So I don't have to send out my crude "Hello
 --World" :)
 --
 --I would be nice if IBM has a utility can came as part of LE that would
 --search your systems and dump all values - as a diagnostic aid.  Looks