You may be able to answer this, since you write it. Do you actually need
to keep two original sources for your documentation? That is, one source
for Bookmanager and a separate one for PDFs? I am not very knowledgable
about producting either of these, but some clever "m4" macros might be
interesting.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.