I'll look for it. I usually save everything. Thanks.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Finnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: list of software that comprises our version of OS/390

In a message dated 4/19/2007 8:53:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

global  zone produce a reliable list? Thank all.

If you can still find the CPPCSAMP EXEC for the Server/PAC install it
will list the inventory with FMID and Product Number?

http://www.aol.com.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html