On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:07:35 -0600, Lester, Bob
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi Mark,
>
>   Yes, I do have OMEGAMON for MVS.  I can't seem to find that
>particular subpool.  All the others, but not 230.
>
>Thanks!
><*BobL*>
>
>Do you have a real-time monitor like:  OMEGAMON, TMON, etc.???
>No one else has mentioned this method.
>They both/all show SP usage, and you can drill down to the offending
>culprit.
>
>TTFN,
>Mark Young

Speaking of using OMEGAMON.....after years of using TMON, I am now back to
using OMEGAMON.  I seem to have forgotten how to find the SubPools display
in OM.  Anybody help me out in my Alzheimer's moment please?   I've hunted
and pecked my way around.....even did a dump on all the HELP files.  Nada?!

I even have some homegrown doc I created a long time ago on the use of
subpools by different things.  And SP # 230 is missing?  Wonder why?

THANX,
Mark