On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:51:56 -0500 Paul Schuster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>Hello: Is there a way to prevent the SYSDSN ENQ from being removed when you
:>dynamically de-allocate a data set?

:>There is the parameter S99NORES to prevent the ENQ from being done when the
:>data set is allocated, but no corresponding parameter on the de-allocation.

Because one (or, at least, I) cannot think of a reason for it.

If you want the dataset held, why free it?

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com