In the HSM Implementation & Cust. Gde.,  Storage Admin. Gde. & Reference
there is a glossary.
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/bkserv/r7pdf/dfsms.html

esmie moo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
04/26/2007 09:45 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
DFHSM GLOSSARY

Good Day Gentle Readers,

  I have been looking for a glossary or definition of DFHSM terminology.
For example I would like to find the definition of primary space
management.  I have refered to several DFHSM manuals but I cannot find
what I am looking for.  I have found how I can apply or define certain
parms but no 2 line definition of the terminology.  Any place else I can
look at?

  Thank You.