IBM 3350A2/B2 modules on IBM 3830 Controller? Not sure about IBM 3375, I
was told we had them and most IBM DASD at that time, 1979 or so, at NVIP
but I was not aware of all we had back then.  I think the IBM 3380 had 4
internal path selection.

"Mark H. Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
04/26/2007 12:10 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Latest Principles of Operation

Speaking of dual pathing.....that brings to mind something I could not
remember recently about 3380 geometry DASD that had "internal pathing"???
Remember those?  Anyone know what the device was called from IBM?
Like maybe the model name et al??  I'm experiencing my daily Alzheimer's
spell.

We had them back in the day (mid-1980s) at Marriott Corp. in Bethesda, MD,

and had to consider what we placed where so it didn't cause performance
problems.

THANX,
Mark H. Young