On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 11:19 -0500, Dennis Trojak wrote:

> We are running ZFS under SUB=MSTR so it has no conflict with JES2
> shutdown.

Side issue. It's not zFS (directly) causing the JES2 interference, but
the fact that it (zFS) causes the OMVS filesystem closure to fail.
So it's not the zFS proc getting in the way, but OMVS.

What a surprise.

I'll go with Marks suggestion once we get the site-wide outage out of
the way on Sunday.

Shane ...